Welcome to ITU!
2711 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95134
Please plan to arrive at on time and stay for the entire duration of the orientation. Please note that any student that arrives past check-in will not be admitted. If you are traveling from outside of San Jose, please plan accordingly.
Please note that no Student ID’s will be issued on the day of Orientation. Please visit the ITU campus during normal business hours before Orientation Day to have your photo taken and ID issued.
Why Attend Orientation? Is it Mandatory?
Orientation is your introduction to the ITU community. It’s your chance to meet fellow students and discover what to expect this upcoming trimester. All new ITU students are required to attend orientation.
As an international student you will have the opportunity to check in and meet with an international student advisor.
What Will I Do At Orientation?
During Orientation you will:
- Meet with department faculty
- Meet ITU’s student government
- Attend ITU info sessions on topics like visa regulations and health insurance
- Learn more about university services and vendors in the area
What Should I Bring to Orientation?
You must bring the following documents:
- Your U.S. State ID, driver’s license, or passport
- Your receipt of paid fees for all trimester courses
- Your passport, visa, I-94, and bank statements (international students only)
Want to avoid long lines at Orientation? We recommend taking your photo ID prior to the event. Please be already registered by Orientation weekend. If you have further questions concerning orientation, please write to the orientation committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you soon!